Lady Queen   +  Zarina Premier

Zarina
Zarina (Premier Model Management), London, Saturday 23rd March 2013.
A little Spring shoot we* did with (super new) Danish model Zarina a couple of weeks ago. And when I say spring I mean that was what it said on the calender... because in reality it was more like the depths of winter. It snowed and sleeted. All day. And it was dark. And cold. So we huddled Zarina up in my giant cape-coat between shots, put a hot water bottle on her feet and plied her with lots of cups of scolding hot tea. I think Zarina was very happy that her shoot later that day was in a warm, cosy studio ;)
*Stylist: Verity Pemberton
*Make up artist: Jessica Mejia 
(Adore working with these super talented girls)
Clothing Credits:
Vince white silk popover easy long sleeve blouse from My-Wardrobe.com
Acne Hot Flag print jeans from My-Wardrobe.com
Marc by Marc Jacobs red cap
Mother of Pearl bird print midi dress from My-Wardrobe.com
Urban Outfitters blue beanie
Vintage Le Mont St. Michel dungarees
Aries tee
Gardens of Whimsy floral headband (Etsy)
Carven map print dress from My-Wardrobe.com
Vintage cardi
MiH Jeans green boiler suit
Jerome Dreyfuss Fredo cross-body bag from My-Wardrobe.com
Vintage boots
Petit Bateau yellow rain mac
Vintage t-shirt
MiH Halsy jeans
Snow courtsey of the weather gods :)