Lady Queen   +  tuxedo stripe jeans

New York Fashion Week AW 2013... Aimee
Aimee Song of Song of Style blog, Lincoln Centre, NYC, February 2013.
Aimee in da house! I was so impressed with Aimee's balance in those amazing, super-dooper high pumps... this was the day after Nemo unleashed on NY (you can see the snow in the background) and the ground was super slippery. I could barely keep upright in grippy trekking shoes... I felt like I needed a bucket of grit to throw down in front of me each time I walked forward ;)
Recreate Aimee's look (kind of):
Club Monaco Sarah crop pants, Hudson JEANS Leeloo colourblock jeans, J Brand Piped skinny jeans,Rag & Bone/JEAN The Grand Prix jean, Motel Tuxedo skinny jeans, Paige Denim Pipeline Ultra skinny jeans, J.Crew cropped pants, or Sanctuary Party Tux Charmer jeans
Ankle-strap pumps: Saint Laurent Ankle cuff pump, Rag & Bone Cassis ankle strap, B Brian Atwood Mercada Stud pumps, Alexander Wang textured pumps or Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire pumps