Lady Queen   +  Patricia Chang dress

New York Fashion Week SS 2013... Nicole
The stunning Nicole Warne aka Gary Pepper girl, before A Show, NYC, September 2012.
This was (literally) the first time I met Nicole and I was blown away by her beauty* and style. Over the course of the fashion weeks and at a (hot dog!) party thrown by Peony, I got to know Nicole a little more... and she is just so lovely. One of those genuinely warm, funny and friendly people who you feel you have known for an age. And her personal style? Oooofff I just love her style!
Recreate Nicole's look (kind of):
The perfect Christmas/NYE party dress inspired by Nicole's pretty pale pink and lemon dress: Camilla and Marc Antoinette Striped dress, Camilla and Marc Myth lace-print dress, Shoshanna Bridgette metallic dress, Rag & Bone Renard metallic dress, Three Floor skip a beat dress, Lover Covet skater dress, Alexander McQueen flared wool felt dress or Topshop open back flippy tunic
Charlotte Olympia pumps
*how super glossy is her hair?! I do not think that even an entire vat of Moroccanoil could create that shine ;)
Edit: Nicole's dress is by Patricia Chang! Thank you @Alicia and @Kate for letting me know