Lady Queen   +  Stella McCartney jacket

London Fashion Week SS 2013...Joanna
Harper's Bazaar (US) Senior Fashion Market Editor, Joanna Hillman, after Vivienne Westwood Red Label, London, September 2012.
Three things I discovered from photographing Joanna in this outfit:
1. It is possible to descend stairs in an elegant manner in very high heels if you practice enough. For those still in the L-plate stage of high-heel wearing, hold onto the railing tightly or at the very least, the arm of an obliging boy or friend. A leg cast (and there is always at least one around during fashion week) is never desirable.
2. I really, really like the longer back hem detail on Joanna's Stella McCartney dress. I think it adds interest to a simple shift dress (Tamu also wore a Stella McCartney dress in Paris with a shirttail hem and looked beautiful).
3. Churchill War Rooms is located just behind those steps. I have been meaning to visit ever since I have lived in London. Now I know where it is, I intend to go!
Recreate Joanna's look (kind of):
Stella McCartney Duke dress, Stella McCartney monogram print shift dress, Rag &Bone Maharaja Graphic dress, Tibi cotton shirtdress or LNA black Blair long sleeved jersey dress
Michael Kors leather sandals or Alexander Wang sandals