Lady Queen   +  New York Street Style

New York Fashion Week SS 2013...Bette
I couldn't decide which of these photographs of Dutch model Bette Franke (DNA) after Jason Wu to post so you have both of them :)
I loved the hair and make-up at Jason Wu (unfortunately something happened to my camera and I lost a heap of photos of the models after the show) but more than anything I love that Bette was wearing those incredible heels on THAT bike after the show! So awesome (I doubt I would even be able to get on that bike without crashing spectacularly. I guess it helps to have super long legs like hers :)).
p.s. Note her skid-lid in the basket?! Love that she isn't too cool to wear one. My kind of gal :)
Recreate Bette's look (kind of):
Alexander Wang Inna sandals or the slightly higher Alexander Wang Amber sandals