Lady Queen   +  Wilderness Festival

Weekend Life...Wilderness Festival 2012, Oxfordshire
Wilderness Festival, 11 August 2012, Cornbury Park, Oxfordshire
This was my day spent at the beautiful, magical, whimsical celebration of life, love, family, food, friends, music, the outdoors (and so much more) that was the Wilderness Festival 2012. It is difficult to explain just how beautiful the Cornbury Estate is: lakes, a waterfall, hidden forests, fields of deer, ancient trees and lush green fields... it is truly a little (although the estate comprises 1700 acres so maybe not so little!) piece of paradise in the heart of Oxfordshire.
I had a wonderful day wandering around the festival taking photographs, chatting to people (bumped into a few familiar fashion week faces!), eating incredible food and drinking in the magical surroundings. I can't wait for next year's festival.
p.s. I know, I know, a LOT of photos again (maybe I need an intervention?!) so congrats if you made it through the entire post without closing down the page :) I totally forgot to take food photos (particularly the Yotam Ottolenghi banquet) but figure I can do that next year :)
p.p.s Thank you so much to everyone who let me take their photograph including all the mum's and dad's that let me take photos of their kidlets.