Lady Queen   +  Zimmermann

Sara for Grazia.it
Sara Donaldson for Grazia.it.
Sara is the last of my Aussie girls that I photographed in Australia last November (eep! This post is long overdue). Head on over to Grazia to read Sara's interview including where she shops, the girls' whose style she finds so inspiring and her idea of a perfect day in Sydney.
 I met beautiful Sara (who is a Brisbane→Sydney girl like me) when we both went to Australian Fashion Week in May 2010. When I knew I was heading back to Sydney last year, I asked Sara if she would be up for me photographing her for Grazia.it. Happily, she agreed!
Sara, a digital Account Executive with Westfield, Australia, has the gorgeous blog Harper and Harley which she began just over 3 years ago. The name? Sara explains  'Harper and Harley' came about because I adore those two names and would love to name my children or pets Harper and/or Harley. It also rolls off the tongue quite nicely, and I like a touch of alliteration"  (how sweet is that!).
Sara's describes her style as laid back chic and she combines vintage and eBay finds with pieces from international designers and Australian labels such as Zimmermann, Camilla and Marc and One Teaspoon, with pieces from high street stores such as Witchery, Sportsgirl, ASOS and Zara.
Sara's outfits for this shoot?
Beautiful pink jumpsuit from Zimmermann
Pink shirt from Zara, denim shorts from One Teaspoon
Pale blue dress from Camilla and Marc
White shirt from Sportsgirl
Red trousers from ASOS
p.s. How cool is that car?! It wasn't Sara's (it was just parked on her street) so we were slightly nervous about the owner coming out and yelling at us. Luckily that didn't happen!